WELCOME TO THE FORT WAYNE NEUROFEEDBACK CENTER
We are pleased to introduce neurofeedback to the Fort Wayne Area of Indiana. Also known as Brain Training, this groundbreaking approach incorporates state-of-the-art equipment with the expertise of our professionally trained staff. Neurofeedback is ideal for helping people with medical conditions such as:
ADD / ADHD
Epilepsy / Seizures
OCD / Tourrette’s
Stress / PTSD
Call (260) 432-8777 Today To Schedule Your Appointment!
What Is Brain Mapping?
Learn more about brain mapping, an amazing, non-invasive new method of analyzing your brainwaves.
NEUROFEEDBACK IN THE NEWS
- TBI: NEUROFEEDBACK IMPROVES THE BRAIN - As we have mentioned before, we believe that many cases of ADHD, epilepsy, hyperactivity, and aggressive behaviors are the result of an undiagnosed head injury. This is one of the reasons for the cluster of problems that encompass the primary diagnosis. We are always on the lookout for past head traumas that may present […]
- Anxiety And Panic Attacks - From Healing Young Brains, and our Practice: Imagine if you will, living in a state of constant worry. Sometimes it is just a sense of uneasiness; at other times, it is a chronic state of fear; and at still other times, it is a paralysis of will. There are people who spend their life bracing […]
- Neurofeedback For Depression - We do not normally think of children being depressed, but depression knows no social, economic, gender, or age boundaries. There are many children with dysregulated brains who manifest symptoms of depression. Many children diagnosed with ADHD and other disorders are actually depressed, and if you clear the depression the attentional and behavioral […]
- Autism and Neurofeedback, Early Intervention - (from Healing Young Brains) Parents should be aware of the early signs of autism. Often when autism occurs in infancy, there is an unfolding of behaviors over time. The child: -May not appear to enjoy being cooed to or sung to -May not babble -May not enjoy being lifted or swung -May not make eye […]
- AUTISM: From Healing Young Brains by doctors Castro and Hill - “In many ways, autism is the condition that most epitomizes a dysregulation disorder. Varying toxic loads affect different regulatory mechanisms in the brain differently. Children with autism may share any of a number of symptoms, but there is no disorder in the DSM-IV that has such an array of differences. Even in identical twins with […]