WELCOME TO THE FORT WAYNE NEUROFEEDBACK CENTER
We are pleased to introduce neurofeedback to the Fort Wayne Area of Indiana. Also known as Brain Training, this groundbreaking approach incorporates state-of-the-art equipment with the expertise of our professionally trained staff. Neurofeedback is ideal for helping people with medical conditions such as:
ADD / ADHD
Epilepsy / Seizures
OCD / Tourrette’s
Stress / PTSD
Call (260) 432-8777 Today To Schedule Your Appointment!
What Is Brain Mapping?
Learn more about brain mapping, an amazing, non-invasive new method of analyzing your brainwaves.
NEUROFEEDBACK IN THE NEWS
- PEAK PERFORMANCE + NEUROFEEDBACK - From Drs. Kelsey PEAK PERFORMANCE + NEUROFEEDBACK (In our office.) From Healing Young Brains and Neurofeedbck in the Treatment of Developmental Trauma: “Peak performance training is designed to make the already functional individual perform at a much higher level. The difference between two equally gifted athletes, one who excels and one who “also ran,” is […]
- Amazing TBI Recovery Of Older Olympian - From “Healing the Young Brain” “One of the most interesting cases of head trauma is that of Grandma Luge. Anne Abernathy has competed in six winter Olympic games. When she was just forty years of age, much older than her teammates on the U.S. Olympic luge team, she earned the nickname Grandma Luge. While competing, […]
- TBI: NEUROFEEDBACK IMPROVES THE BRAIN - As we have mentioned before, we believe that many cases of ADHD, epilepsy, hyperactivity, and aggressive behaviors are the result of an undiagnosed head injury. This is one of the reasons for the cluster of problems that encompass the primary diagnosis. We are always on the lookout for past head traumas that may present […]
- Anxiety And Panic Attacks - From Healing Young Brains, and our Practice: Imagine if you will, living in a state of constant worry. Sometimes it is just a sense of uneasiness; at other times, it is a chronic state of fear; and at still other times, it is a paralysis of will. There are people who spend their life bracing […]
- Neurofeedback For Depression - We do not normally think of children being depressed, but depression knows no social, economic, gender, or age boundaries. There are many children with dysregulated brains who manifest symptoms of depression. Many children diagnosed with ADHD and other disorders are actually depressed, and if you clear the depression the attentional and behavioral […]